(08) 8301 4800

Adult Re-entry Student Information

Adult re-entry students who attend a government school are required to have a Working with Children Check (WWCC) through the Department of Human Services (DHS) as a condition for enrolment.

Enrolments for Semester 2 (starting Monday 15 June) will be considered on a case by case basis.

Therefore, if you wish to study at the School of Languages you need to do the following:

  • Read the enrolment information 2020.
  • Complete the enrolment form and email to the Adult Enrolment Officer.
  • Read the flyer and initiate the WWCC, according to the instructions.
  • Email a copy of the WWCC to the Adult Enrolment Officer, who will then process your enrolment.
  • A Confirmation of Enrolment package will be emailed to you and you may start attending lessons.
  • An invoice will be posted to you.

Your enrolment will not be processed until your WWCC clearance is received.

*If you are over 21 years of age and attending an adult re-entry college (Hamilton, Marden, Thebarton) your enrolment will not be processed until your WWCC and SPP have been verified by your re-entry college.

The relevant information and forms are attached.  If you have any queries, please feel free to contact the school on 8301 4800 or ben.anderson511@schools.sa.edu.au


Enrolment Information 2020
Department for Education logo
SA Gov logo
Creative Commons logo
Branding SA logo