Adult Re-entry Student Information
Adult re-entry students who attend a government school are required to have a Working with Children Check (WWCC) through the Department of Human Services (DHS) as a condition for enrolment.
Therefore, if you wish to study at the School of Languages you need to do the following:
- Read the enrolment information 2020.
- Complete the enrolment form and email to the Adult Enrolment Officer.
- Read the flyer and initiate the WWCC, according to the instructions.
- Email a copy of the WWCC to the Adult Enrolment Officer, who will then process your enrolment.
- A Confirmation of Enrolment package will be emailed to you and you may start attending lessons.
- An invoice will be posted to you.
Your enrolment will not be processed until your WWCC clearance is received.
*If you are over 21 years of age and attending an adult re-entry college (Hamilton, Marden, Thebarton) your enrolment will not be processed until your WWCC and SPP have been verified by your re-entry college.
The relevant information and forms are attached. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact the school on 8301 4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org