Adult Re-entry Student Information
Adult re-entry students who attend a government school are required to have a Child Related Employment Screening through the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion Screening Unit (DCSI) as a condition for enrolment.
Therefore, if you wish to study at the School of Languages you need to do the following:
- Read the enrolment information 2019
- Complete the Adult Re-entry Enrolment Form 2019
- Send the required information to the School of Languages’ Adult Enrolment Officer
- Full name (as on drivers licence or passport)
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Completed enrolment form
- The Adult Enrolment Officer will initiate the online DCSI screening process
- A DCSI officer will email you a link to your online DCSI application
- Follow the link and instructions and complete the application online, including payment
- DCSI will inform the School of Languages of the outcome of the application
- Upon receipt of a successful application (DCSI clearance number and expiry date) the Adult Enrolment Officer will process your enrolment.
- A Confirmation of Enrolment package will be emailed to you and you may start attending lessons
- An invoice will be posted to you
Your enrolment will not be processed until your DCSI clearance is received.
*If you are over 21 years of age and attending an adult re-entry college (Hamilton, Marden, Thebarton) your enrolment will not be processed until your DCSI and SPP have been verified by your re-entry college.
The relevant information and forms are available from the school. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact the school on 8301 4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org