International Full Fee Paying Students
At the School of Languages hundreds of International students each year supplement their study program in their own school with an after-hours language at the School of Languages. Predominantly they enrol in the SACE Background speaker level course of their first language. However, many students also enjoy learning a new language at Year 11 through a two year SACE Beginners course*.
International full fee paying students should discuss their possible enrolment into a language course at School of Languages with the International Student Program Manager in their own school prior to submitting an enrolment form.
*SACE Board eligibility criteria apply.
- The subject charge is to be paid before attending classes.
- For students studying the language in addition to a full subject load, the subject charges are to be paid before the student attends any classes
For further information, please contact:
Lucia Gentilcore, Coordinator for International students
Enrolment Information 2021
- 2021 Information for Students and Parents: Secondary Courses
- 2021 International Full Fee Paying Student Enrolment form
- 2021 8-12 Teaching Centres and Subject Charges
- 2021 Years 8 to 12 Agreements and Consent
- 2021 Senior Secondary Brochure
- 2021 Background Speakers Brochure