During 2020, the School of Languages will continue to offer the across-sector R-7 Languages Alive! program, as part of the Minister’s Languages in Schools initiative. The April 2020 program will provide students interactive language learning opportunities in a range of languages, including Auslan German, Hindi, Indonesian Japanese, Ngarrindjeri, and Spanish.
WHERE AND WHEN?
- Wednesday 15 April 2020, Hahndorf Primary School, 12 Church Street, HAHNDORF
- Thursday 16 April 2020, Eastern Fleurieu School (R-6 Campus), 34 East Terrace, STRATHALBYN
- Friday 17 April 2020, Mypolonga Primary School, Williams Street, MYPOLONGA
- Tuesday 21 April 2020, School of Languages, 255 Torrens Road, WEST CROYDON
- Wednesday 22 April 2020, School of Languages, 255 Torrens Road, WEST CROYDON
$10 per student per day; School Card/Health Care Card Holders: FREE
For tickets go to: https://www.ticketebo.com.au/languagesalive/